Followers

Monday 3 June 2013

Mr Fix It

Good afternoon - I'm enjoying a day off school today due to a local holiday (the boys are still at school though) so it's been very peaceful and quiet. It's also my youngest's 7th birthday today - where does the time go??

Now, my dad is of an age where if you needed any diy done you did it yourself so this card is very appropriate (although Mr Fix It's overall's are far too clean!). If you say to my dad that you've seen something in the shop his usual reply is "don't buy it, I could make it!".


So this fella is another image from the relaunched Pollycraft and is of course called Mr Fix It. The papers are Prima's "Craftsman" which I thought was appropriate. The little hammer and wrench charms, twine and binding were in my stash and the round sentiment is Craftwork Cards. The letter stickers are American Crafts "Remarks" which I am quite fond of at the minute.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Alphabet Challenge - "H for Happy" (the word Happy had to appear on your card)
Cards for Men - "Dad"
Moving along with the Times - a sketch (which I have rotated)

Well off to enjoy the few hours I have left to myself before the boys come home!

Thanks for visiting

Sheena xx






5 comments:

Basslady said...

i love the image so much!

awesome card!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sue B said...

Aww this is fab Sheena! what a cute image and I love the gorgeous papers and embellishments… the little tool charms are very sweet! :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
Hugs Sue xx

Craftevan said...

Great card, thank you for joining our challenge over on cards for men. Good luck
Kate XX

shaz earl said...

Fabulous male card
Thank you so much for joining us at Alphabet challenges
Hope to see you again

hugs Shaz x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card, Love it, Thanks for joining in on MAWTT this week, Hope to see you back once we have had our Summer break, Love Hazelxox

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx