Followers

Monday 30 July 2012

Teacups

Good afternoon! Had a busy few days - Mum and I went over to the Titanic Belfast museum yesterday on the ferry. If you are interested in the Titanic from manufacture to its untimely end it is worth a visit. 


Haven't made a card for you this time, I've made a noticeboard (courtesy of an idea from Hobbycraft)!! Loved this remnant of material and teamed it up with wadding and bias binding, stapled it all to a canvas then sewed some buttons on to make it easier to hold things. I have another 3 canvases and lots of material left so guess what I'll be making?? If you've never looked at the Hobbycraft site they have a great ideas library covering all sorts of crafts - well worth a look.




Thanks for visiting!


Sheena xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx