Followers

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Strawberry Fields

Afternoon! This is my second post for today. Been to the cinema - Ice Age 4 was pretty good, the boys enjoyed it. Played with another Sketch Challenge - Sunday Sketch & Stamp - and Passion for Promarkers are looking for "fruity" creations! This is what I came up:




This little cutie is Sugar Nellie's "Faye and Freddie" coloured using promarkers (of course!). The papers were from a freebie pack in a craft magazine and are Raspberry Road "Summer Goodness" and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards. The little flowers and the wooden toadstool are from Ebay. I know it's not obvious but there is sparkle on Faye's wings!


After all this craftiness I need a lie down!


Sheena xx



7 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Sheena, another gorgeous creation - and I can see the sparkle!

Liz x

paper fun said...

Gorgeous card, Sheena.

Beautiful papers and lovely coloring.

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Mari

Cyndi said...

Super sweet! Love the image with the strawberries!

Donna said...

So pretty Sheena and such a sweet design :) Donna ♥ x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Sheena, love the very cute image. Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

Donna x

cardmaking bird said...

Gorgeous card, Sheena!! And if you have a look over at today's Sunday Sketch and Stamp, you're in for a nice surprise!! Thanks for playing along with us. Hugs, Marie xx

Julie said...

Hey there Sheena!! Fab card - love the papers and cute image!! Thanks for joining in my fruity theme at PFP and I'm sorry I'm so late commenting!! Juliexx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx