Followers

Tuesday 5 June 2012

In the Shed

Morning all - hope most of you are enjoying a day off thanks to our lovely Liz! While most of the schools in Scotland have a day off, my 2 boys have no such luck and are at school (although they are having a Jubilee party so it won't be too bad!).


Anyway, onto a little card for Father's Day which I would like to enter into this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge which was a fab sketch to use.




The little bear is a cute square from LOTV - Busy Bears, In the Shed. The papers are WRMK "Travel Light" (magazine freebie I think).  Word card candi and card blank from Craftwork Cards. The sentiment was computer generated.


I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for popping by!


Sheena xx

2 comments:

Steph said...

Such a cute image and I love the papers you've used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon x

Faye said...

Adorable Sheena, really cute. xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx