Followers

Saturday 12 May 2012

CES Challenge #85 - Anything Goes

Sorry I'm a bit late with this! I think someone has stolen hours out of my week! This is a sad post :< as it's the last CES Challenge. I've had a ball the last 2 years and have been very privileged to work with very talented crafters every week. I have also loved looking at all your fabulous creations  for the last 2 years - you gave me lots of inspiration!


As you know Emma is closing Crafty Emma's Store to concentrate on her role as mummy to her little cutie pie Olivia. 


As a final hoorah our challenge is a simple one:




We have 3 prizes to give away this final time (instead of a winner and Top 3):



1st Prize - £10 Voucher (exc p&p)
2nd Prize - £7.50 Voucher (exc p&p)
3rd Prize - £5.00 Voucher (exc p&p)

Emma is officially closing the shop on Sunday 17 June so there are plenty of bargains to be had! 

Here is my card:


The papers are MME "Everyday Flair", the sentiment, twine, charm, card candi and card blank are from Crafty Emma's Store. The image is Kenny K ready coloured topper which I got at my local craft shop.


So I do hope you can join us for this last challenge!


Sheena xx


6 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the blues and yellows together...

karen said...

Gorgeous Sheena, fab colouring and lovely papers! Don't forget me :O( hugs,Karenxx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is sooooooooo gorgeous I love these papers hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Sheena, love this funky image and your sweet design...it's been a pleasure working with you hun :) Donna ♥ x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Sheena - fab colouring and great mix of colours!! Loved being on the CES DT with you for the last couple of years, hope we still get to cross paths in blogland!! Loads of love, Juliexx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the colours & layout!
Huge hugs Shell xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx