Followers

Monday 7 May 2012

At the Circus

Good morning all and happy Bank Holiday for those of you in the UK! Oldest son and I are about to head off to Edinburgh Castle for the day (youngest doesn't want to go and will stay with dad) although I hope the rain stays off long enough! Typical for a Bank Holiday in May! 


Anyway, have a little card to show you starring Pollycraft's Biscuit Circus - isn't he cute? Paula's offering a great deal at the minute - Build a Bundle - you get to choose your own digis, 10 digis for  £3.99 or 20 digis for £4.99 which is fantastic value! Also the Pollycraft Monday Challenge is going fortnightly so the next challenge will be announced on 14 May, so you still have time to enter the current challenge.


I would like to enter this card into 2 challenges:


Cute Card Thursday are looking for One for the Boys and the Secret Crafter Challenge had a fab sketch to follow:




The papers were scraps I had and the sentiment is computer generated. The number is from a pack of Thickers and the buttons and ribbon were in my stash. 


Thanks for stopping by!


Sheena xx

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the bright colours...

downrightcrafty said...

just beautiful and a great take on the sketch this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx