Followers

Monday 23 April 2012

Pollycraft Sketch Challenge

Good morning all - hope you've all had a nice weekend? Mine was doing OK until I fell over a loose paving stone in town, went right down and have a mahoosive bruise on my knee and a swollen ankle! The worst thing - I landed on my asda shopping and hubby's fish pie - it is now a bit squished, lol!!


Anyway, loved all your cute critters last week and this week awesome Arabella has created a fantastic SKETCH to follow!


So here is my take:




For a change used a A6 card blank, the papers are the very lush MME "Kraft Funday", the sentiment and card candi are from Craftwork Cards and the image is the very gorgeous Sonny Honeycloud - My Way from Pollycraft. She's been supersized and coloured with promarkers - a skoosh to colour! 


Now Paula has just added 12, yes 12!, new digis in the shop and they are fantastic - I have mine coloured up and ready to create with. There is also a smashing offer of 50% off when you buy 2 digis or more - do check out the website for details!


The winner of this challenge will receive 10 digis of their choice from Pollycraft - perfect to bag yourself some of the new ones!


Please do check out the personal blogs of my uber-talented teamies and I hope we inspire you to join us this week!


Sheena xx

6 comments:

Mary J said...

Such a great take on that sketch Sheena - love the papers and embellishing!

Lou Mac said...

Great minds think alike!! I was gonna use a 'big head' Sonny but my printer wouldn't play!! Gorgeous colour scheme and I love the book paper!!

LOVE. xo

Joey said...

Aww Sheena hope you are ok after your fall, this is a gorgeous card, love the punch you used. Joey x

Anita said...

A gorgeous card Sheena and I love your papers!

Catherine said...

Fab image and I love the pink with the Kraft card...

Arabella said...

Fabulous card Sheena! I love the kraft card you have used and the cropped image is awesome!

Arabella

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx