Followers

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Fairy Special

In Scotland, we are approaching the time where our S4-S6 pupils head off for study leave for their exams which start in May and lasts for about 6 weeks. This means that I have some free periods on my timetable to actually get work done and it doesn't have to be brought home, woohoo!! It puts me in a good mood just thinking about it!!


Paula over at Pollycraft has been a busy girl again and has produced 12 fab new images, one of which I have used today for my card entry into this week's Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge which is celebrating it's 3rd birthday! 


For this week's challenge you can use any of the sketch's from the challenge - there are over 100 to choose from! I also want to enter this into the Oh La La Creations Challenge #103 - it's looking for Bold and Bright - I think black colouring makes anything bold! 


Here is my card and the sketch I have used:






The lovely fairy is Celeste Amberglow - Fairy Special from Pollycraft. The papers are Echo Park's "Be Mine", the sentiment and card blank from Craftwork Cards. The flowers are a mixture from Crafty Emma's Store and WOC. I do love the colour combo of pink and black, especially for a teenage girly card! Celeste's wings have been stickled and the flowers have a little sprinkling as well!


Thanks for stopping by!


Sheena xx

5 comments:

Anita said...

A beautiful card and I love the pink & grey combo.

Mary J said...

Oh you've done a lovely job with that cute Fairy, Sheena! I love flower arrangement!

Catherine said...

Gorgoeus card, love the soft pinks...

Daniele said...

such a lovely card so glad you joined us at OLL this week
hugs

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Sheena, love the sweet image and pretty details. Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

Donna x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx