Followers

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Dainty Dancing

Good morning! This is so unlike me to post during the week but I just seem to have had a bit more crafting time this week - not sure why! Youngest still off so no going out and about today, so probably more crafting for me!


Found a couple of challenges which I have not entered before: Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge  and Passion for Promarkers which this week has the theme of "Pink, Pearls and Lace". Here's what I came up with:




The image is the gorgeous LOTV "Dainty Dancing" coloured with Promarkers - I bought one of the these wooden body things so that I could see the effect of shadow on poses, hoping it makes my shading a bit better! The papers are First Edition "Isabelle" with the card blank, card candi and sentiment from Craftwork Cards. The flowers, charm and pearls are from my stash and the heart pin is from Hobbyhouse. Although you can't see it the flowers have been stickled along with the little cutie's skirt.


Thanks for popping by!


Sheena xx



6 comments:

karen said...

a lovely card . the image reminds me of my grandaughter..so cute

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the soft colours...

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Sheena, I love the sweet image and very scrummy details. Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

Donna x

lis-m said...

Stunning card, such a cute image too... love those papers.. must dig mine out...
thanks for joining us this week over @ Passion for Promarkers .. good luck. hugs x

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the details also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card you have made for the PfP challenge!
Love all the details and that image is just so adorable :)
Thank you for joining us at PfP,
hugs from Maya

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx