Followers

Saturday 7 April 2012

CES Challenge #80 - Swirls & Pearls

Good morning all! That's the first week of the school holidays in and I still have all my hair and some money! The boys and I have just returned from a few days away in my parent's caravan - it was good fun and the boys were a mucky mess by the time we came back!


I was back in time to check out your gorgeous creations for last week's challenge - loved them all! This week, the vivacious Vicky has chosen the theme of:




which is dead easy (although I did realised that I had used diamonte for my swirls so had to quickly add some pearls somewhere on the card lol). Here is my creation:




From Crafty Emma's Store I have used Prima's Meadow Lark, sentiment, 6x6 card blank and card candi. The tag and bottle cap was from Ebay and the flowers and pearl pin I had in my stash. 


As always Emma is offering one lucky winner £10 voucher (excl P&P) to spend at Crafty Emma's Store:




So, what are you waiting for?? Check out my talented teamies blogs to see their gorgeous makes and I hope we inspire you to join us this week!  


Sheena xx

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love all the details.....

Donna said...

Beautiful card Sheena, gorgeous image and the papers are lush! I love the diamante swirl! :) Donna ♥ x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning hun, just love it! Perfectly vintagey lol!
Hugs Shell xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx