Followers

Friday 17 February 2012

Introducing ..... Celeste Amberglow!

I know it's Friday but I just couldn't keep this to myself! The magnificent Paula over at Pollycraft has created:

and she is fantastic! My fellow teamies have had fab fun creating with this cutie (there are 6 images in total) so please check out their blogs to see their creations!

For my cards I firstly used Celeste Amberglow Cupcake Party and teamed her up with Papermania's Portobello Road collection:


I then used Celeste Amberglow Cookin' up Some Love teamed with Melissa Frances "Kitchy Kitchen" papers:


Hope you like them - you will be seeing a lot of her in the future!

Sheena xx

4 comments:

Joey said...

Sheena these are fantastic! I love the papers on the top card. Joey xx

CraftyC said...

These are gorgeous cards Sheena and I love the cute images
Clairexx

Faye said...

Sheena, I love both of these. Both very different from each other, but equally scrummy. Have a faberoony weekend Hun. xxx

Julie said...

Brill - especially love the patriotic version1!! Juliexx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx