Followers

Monday 9 January 2012

Pollycraft Monday!

Good morning all! Hope you are all well? Back to normality in the White house today. It's been quite relaxing being off on hols - will see how long that will have lasted by tonight after a day at School!!

This week's theme over at Pollycraft has been set by Jane and is:


We are delighted to be sponsored this week by


who has offered one lucky winner £10 voucher to spent in the shop!

So here is my offering! Used a pillar candle and some bits and bobs! The image is Pollycraft's Cherry Kisses Frames and has been coloured with Promarkers. The white flowers are from Crafty Emma's Store.


Please make sure you check out the personal blogs of my very very talented teamies and I hope we inspire you to join us this week!

Sheena xx

7 comments:

Joey said...

Sheena this is gorgeous, love this girlie. Joey x

Faye said...

Shenna this is such a gorgeous gift candle and I'm loving the matching reds! Have a great week. xxx

Anita said...

Beautiful candle Sheena. Love the image and sparkle and those flowers are just perfect. Did you get my email about the images?

Arabella said...

This is just gorgeous Sheena! It would make such a fabulous gift!

Arabella

Lynsey said...

This is a gorgeous candle Sheena!
Hugs Lynsey x

Unknown said...

Awww so cute and gorgeous, love the image and beautiful flowers xxx

Unknown said...

I loved it.This is such a cute creation.I loved the way you dressed the candle.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx