Followers

Saturday 7 January 2012

Happy New Year and first CES Challenge (#67) of the Year!

Good morning all - hope you have enjoyed the first week of 2012? Boys are back to school on Monday so normality will return!

This week's CES Challenge is set by Claire and the theme is:


So after all the Christmas cards this should be a nice change!!

The lucky winner will receive a £10 voucher (not incl P&P) from Crafty Emma's Store, and I happen to know she has a little sale going on at the minute!


Now I have to admit that I did not do much crafting in December so the little break has done my mojo good . Here is what I came up with:


I was lucky enough to get some LOTV vouchers so got some new stamps which are gorgeous! Coloured her with Promarkers and there is glamour dust on her wings. From Crafty Emma's Store I used MME Everyday Flair papers, sentiment, pearls, twine, glittery ribbon and a button. The flowers were in my stash.

Please make sure you check out my teamies personal blogs - I am very lucky to work with such a talented and inspirational bunch! I hope we inspire you to join us this week!

Sheena xx

5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Real cute, love the flowers & the image is great!
Have a great weekend
hugs shell xx

Donna said...

Such a pretty card Sheena, the soft pastel colours are gorge and and fab colouring too hun :) Donna ♥ x

Julie said...

Hi Sheena - your card is gorgeous!! Such soft pretty colours and a fab LOTV image!! Hugs and best wishes for 2012, teamie! Juliexx

CraftyC said...

I think your card is so pretty Sheena. Love the stamp and beautiful colours!
Clairexx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous card, pretty colours, & great design, sue,x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx