Followers

Monday 24 October 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #116 - Spooky Goings On!!

Morning all - back to school here in Scotland after our October holiday - boo!! Boys are of course looking forward to school and my department get to move back from the huts into the "big" school after 6 years - hooray!!!

Anyway, this week's challenge has a decidedly spooky feel to it as set by the marvellous Mary J:


It is, of course, nearly that super spooky time of year (although not a big fan to be honest but the boys have a halloween school disco) when things go bump in the night (usually me trying to get to the loo with the lights off lol!)

Up for grabs for one lucky winner this week are 10 Pollycraft Digis:

pollycraft

Over at Pollycraft at the minute you can grab yourself a bargain - I do love my Promarkers!!:


So, onto my spooky creation! Went a bit pink for this and of course used Pollycraft's Luna Bitterfrost - Vampires Rock. The digi papers are from Pink Petticoat and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment is a rubon and the charm was lurking in my stash as was the pink rafia lace.


Thanks for visiting and do pop over to my talented teamies blogs to catch up with their spooky creations and I hope we inspire you to join us this week!

Sheena xx

8 comments:

Arabella said...

Gorgeous card Sheena! It's pink and girlie and spooky at the same time!

Arabella

Kim Dellow said...

Fab card, love the pink and black. Kim

Faye said...

You gotta love pink and black. It always looks a bit 1980 when I try, but you've made it look cute and fun. xxx

Cazza said...

This is totally fab Sheena, love the pink and black together and Luna is so cool!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Anita said...

Sheena, this is so pretty. I love that you've used the pink and black instead of traditional Halloween colors. Love the fiber and flowers too.

CraftyC said...

I love it Sheena, gorgeous colours and you've cut her out so well!
Clairex

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card! I love the colors and pink mesh.

Jennifer said...

Wow love this....what a brill colour choice, makes a fab change from orange, green etc xx Jenny xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx