Followers

Monday 3 October 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #113 - Lou's Sketch

Good evening all - yip, late again lol! This week's challenge has been set by the lovely Lou and is:


The lucky winner this week will receive 10 Pollycraft digis - what a prize!

pollycraft

So, do you want to see my card?? I really wanted to use this image but didn't have any suitable DPs so I just used card and embossing folders - I quite like how it's turned out! The sentiment is computer generated and the teenie buttons and pearls were in my stash:


Remember to pop over to the other DTs blogs to see some sensational takes on Lou's Sketch and I hope we inspire you to join in this week!

Sheena xx

4 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Very cool card! I often wishes that Halloween was much bigger deal here so that I'd need to make cool halloween cards..Will miss being on Pollycraft but most of all I will miss all of you ♥♥♥

Arabella said...

Very cool card Sheena! I love all that embossing! The buttons are perfect!

Arabella

Faye said...

This is sooo cool Sheena, I think the embossing looks fab. xxx

Joey said...

Love card Sheena, love love the embossing. Joey x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx