Followers

Monday 26 September 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #112 - Tags and Bookmarks

Good morning bloggers! As always Monday already, really?? I have worked an extra day (Monday) for the last couple of months and every morning I ask myself, WHY!!!!!

Anyway, enough about my woes! This week the astonishing Arabella has set the challenge of:


This week's winner will receive the chance to select 3 die cut pack from this week's sponsor:

Now I am lucky enough to come from a family that always read and I hope I've passed that love onto my boys, so I decided to make a bookmark for H:


This bookmark made good use of my scraps and stickers! The cutie monster is of course from Pollycraft coloured with ProMarkers. The book is Roald Dahl's "The Twits" which is a favourite in our house!

Please remember to check out my talented teamies blogs and I hope we inspire you to join us this week!

Sheena xx

4 comments:

Joey said...

Love this Sheena, fab colourwork. Joey x

Faye said...

Yes, I agree with Joey, love the bright colours too. xxx

ChickieChirps said...

Gorgeous Sheena! It's so nice to hear that your boys like to read... it's a great skill to have! I bet they will love the bookmark!

Arabella

Catherine said...

Cool bookmark...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx