Followers

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Cards for Men Challenge #13 - Stars

Good afternoon! The sun has finally showed it's face this week, and as it's the school hols the boys and I went to a fab play farm called "Briarlands Farm". They boys are happy (and exhausted) and I got to do some reading!  

I've not entered a card for Cards for Men for a while (or many others other than my DT cards) so I thought I would join in with this challenge's theme which is:


Now, I'm quite a fan of Ebay and buy quite a lot of crafty things on it. Having taken a fancy to trying out the vintage look I came across wonderful vintage toppers from Tenivo*uk. I have used a vintage car topper.


The sentiment stamp is from Crafty Emma's Store and the filigree corner from Wild Orchid Crafts. The cardstock is scrap pieces and the buttons are from my stash. The stars are actually the same colour as the cardstock but have had TH Crackle paint painted on.  

Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Oh fabulous card love that image and your card design. Thanks for joining us CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx