Followers

Tuesday 15 March 2011

The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge - SSS99

Hope its not too wet where you are - the boys took part in a "human bus" to school in the pouring rain this morning and we got rather wet! The laugh was I parked the car at school (as youngest's nursery is not at oldest's school), walked back up the hill to the meeting point then walked back to school in convoy. I'm looking forward to when both boys are in the same place!

Anyway, onto this challenge card for the latest Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge. Yet again I have used a cutie from Pollycraft's new release "Swings and Slides" - how cute is he?!


The papers are WRMK "72 & Sunny" which are lovely and glittered (although not obvious in the photo!) The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and everything else is from my modest stash!!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

OH how sweet! Love that adorable image and cool dp~

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx