Followers

Monday 28 March 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #86 - Friends

Morning! Hope it's nice where you are - still trying to get use to the time change! Jane has set this week's fab Pollycraft challenge and we want to see a card which is all about:


I am very lucky to have great friends who I can have a laugh and a moan with (they also know too many things about me now!)



My card has the gorgeous image of "Foxy and Chicken Cuddle" from Pollycraft - don't they look like great friends? The papers are Pink Petticoat and the buttons are Papermania.

The lucky winner will receive a 5 pack of Promarkers from Letraset - perfect for colouring in those Pollycraft images!


Please pop over to the challenge blog to check out the fabulous creations from our DT. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Morning Sheena
Looks like you are having the same prob as me...I can't see any pics. Seen your card on the dt blog so I know its so cute...gorgeous colours too.
Hugs Emma x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx