Followers

Sunday 20 March 2011

CES Challenge #28 - Your Favourite Song or Inspired by a Song

I know, I know late again! Ended up watching too much Comic Relief on Friday (forgot to schedule post!) and was busy yesterday. Anyway ...

this week's fab CES Challenge is "Your Favourite Song or Inspired by a Song" as set by Carrie.

Up for grabs this week is a Sugar & Spice Decoupage and Paper Kit:



I have to admit this did have me stumped but I finally settled on:

Rihanna "Umbrella":


Used MME "Hattie" 6x6 paper pad from Crafty Emma's Store. The handle of the umbrella is a cut down wooden skewer which I coloured with a brown promarker. I found these blue gems which where perfect raindrops and the sentiment is Inkadinkado. The umbrella charm is from ebay.

Please pop over to the challenge blog and have a look at the inspirational creations from the GDT and DT!

Thanks for visiting!




2 comments:

Julie said...

Fab card for the song, Sheena!! Love your brellie and the raindrops look fantastic! Hugs, Juliexx

Alberta said...

Great paper piecing. Love the raindrop gems. Very Creative.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx