Followers

Saturday 29 January 2011

CES Challenge #21 - Bold and Bright

This would have appeared sooner but yesterday I fell asleep at 7 pm and woke up at 6.30 am - then I had the busiest day today! Anyway, over to another fab challenge at CES - this week the theme is "Bold and Bright". Here's my take on it:


Been dying to use the Prima "Road Trip" papers (available from Crafty Emma's Store along with other fabby things!) and a one of the digi images and sentiment from Pollycraft "On the Road".

The sponsor for this week's challenge is:


with the winner receiving 3 digis of their choice!

Pop over to the challenge blog to see the inspiring cards from our GDT and DT. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great card Sheena!! Love the papers and your colours are fab!! Juliexx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx