Followers

Monday 29 November 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #72 - Chipboard

Good Monday morning - hope it's shaping up to be a good one - its very very very snowy here! Schools are shut and we can't even get out of our driveway!

This week's challenge as set by me is CHIPBOARD.

Our sponsor this week is the fantastic "The Creative Cottage" who is offering the
winner a £10 voucher for a little spending spree (sigh wish I could enter .....)!!


Anyway, here is my creation. I've used one of the new Cherry Kisses Christmas, isn's she cute? The papers are my ever favourite, Pink Petticoat Fairy Lights. My chipboard is the funky tree from Dovecraft.

So get rummaging in your stash and add some chipboard to your creations!


Get over to the Challenge blog to see the other fantastic GDT and DTs cards and I look forward to visiting your blog!










1 comment:

Deirdre said...

Sheena, love the challenge and adore your card - the colours are right up my street! FAB.

Stay warm!!! Deirdre

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx