Followers

Saturday 13 November 2010

CES Challenge #12 - Think Pink!

Good Saturday morning - I hope you're glad it's the weekend, I certainly am! This week's CES Challenge is a fab one - "Think Pink". Here's my DT card:


The fabby papers (GCD - Pink) and pin are available from Crafty Emma's Store - as always go over and have a little browse of the other fab stuff available. The image is Kanban's Betsie Bob Bouquet Pink and everything else was in my stash. Pop over to the challenge blog to see the other wonderful DT cards and I look forward to visiting you soon! Thanks for visiting!

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/3474/flourish1signaturesheen.png" width="200" border="0">

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sheena, this is fabulous!! I love the way you've paper pieced the image and I adore her leggings!! She looks so appealing!! Juliexx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx