Followers

Saturday 2 October 2010

CES Challenge#6 - Get Ahead, Get a Hat!

Good Morning - hope you're enjoying Saturday so far! As always Saturday means a new challenge over at CES Challenge and this week the theme is "Get Ahead, Get a Hat!". Here's my DT Card:

The image is the Greetings Farm "Ian" and the gorgeous papers are Basic Grey "Oliver" which are available in Crafty Emma's Store along with the black dewdrops and other fantastic stock just in. The sentiment is from Craftime and the charm is from my stash.
Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi Sheena hun love this card its fab I especially love your GF image he is cooool & I love your colouring hun. Hope you have a great weekend.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Julie said...

Fabulous card Sheena - i love the image and your layout with your gorgeous papers! Juliexx

Unknown said...

Love this card hunni...just fabby!!

Donna said...

Fab card Sheena, love your choice of papers and such a sweet little cowboy image...a really fab male card :) Donna x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx