Followers

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Friday Sketchers# 116 meets Just Magnolia #69



Good afternoon - hope it's been a good day so far! Back into the challenge swing (kind of) and first off is my entry into this week's Friday Sketchers #116 and Just Magnolia Week 69. I seem to be doing a few christmas cards at the minute and choose modern pinky/purple for my card. The papers are from the Wild Rose Studio's "Milton Christmas" which is available in Crafty Emma's Store. The sentiment is Craftwork Cards and the flowers are die cut and covered in Twinklets. Tilda is coloured in using promarkers. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Stampin Mindy said...

Great papers and embossing. Love this cute little Tilda!

Thanks for Joining us at Just Magnolia!

Hugs, Mindy

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx