Followers

Saturday 3 July 2010

Cupcake Craft Challenge #97

Good afternoon - 2 posts in quick succession, I'm doing well! In fact I've managed to enter quite a few challenges over the last fortnight, pretty pleased with myself, lol! This week's Cupcake Craft Challenge is a fabby sketch which was great to work with. Went for a summery feel for this one using a fab new release from Pollycraft Designs "Duck with Ice Cream". The papers are once again Basic Grey but this time from the Cupcake pad. The flowers are Prima which I coloured with ProMarkers to match the colours of the icecream and the sentiment Craftwork Cards. Everything else from stash as usual! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Liza said...

Such a sweet card Sheena, you have used gorgeous DPs. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Hun I just adore the dp on this. Joey.xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx