Followers

Friday 25 June 2010

Friday Sketchers #108 meets Cupcake Crafts Challenge #96


Second post of the day - not bad for me! I've combined 2 challenges with this card - this week's Friday Sketchers challenge and the "Strawberries and Cream" theme over at Cupcake Craft Challenge. The papers are the very gorgeous BG "Nook and Pantry" which had a strawberry paper so I teamed it up with Tilda and a honey pot which I have changed into a strawberry jam jar!!! The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment is from my new Whimsy Ticket Sentiment stamp set and everything else was lurking in my stash! Also tried to photograph this in a different way from usual, hope it works!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Donna said...

A really wonderful card Sheena and fab added detail! Thanks for joining with Cupcake this week :) Donna

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx