Followers

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Sketch Saturday #101

Another lovely sketch to work with this week - as always, I will be using it again! This little cutie bear is "Kiki with Cakes" the soon to be released digi from Pollycraft. Had a little experiment with making my own background paper - the same image as the main one. This was a bit fiddly but pleased with the effect so will be doing it again, lol! Kiki is coloured with promarkers and glamour dusted to bits!!! The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and I had the little cake charm in my stash. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

darcy48 said...

Hiya Sheena love your card and love the colours hugsv Arlinex

Jo said...

awwwwwww what a cutie! this is delightful :)
Thank you for joining in our sketch saturday challenge
Jo xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Sheena, love the pretty papers, flowers and cupcake charm.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Emma and Susan said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card!! really gorgeous colours and papers and a really sweet image
Love and Hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx