Followers

Monday 12 April 2010

Sketch Saturday #98


Haven't entered this challenge for a while - where does the time go? This was a fab sketch and it is yet another male card! The image is from the newly released "Critters and Cogs" from www.pollycraftdesigns.co.uk and was perfect for this card. Why is it when I think of monsters they always end up green or orange?? Sorry about the picture, the sun was shining too much (what a complaint!) and I struggled to get a decent one. Thanks for looking!!
Image: Pollycraft "Critters Cuddly"
Paper: SweetShoppe Designs Digital "Centre of my Universe"
Card: Craftwork Cards
Cuttlebug embossing folder and everything else from stash

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Sheena!I adore your gorgeous cards, the colours are so pretty and you know I love those papers!!
xx

SemSee said...

Hee, hee, he's SO cute! (in a monster sort of way!. What fab DP too! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx