Followers

Saturday 10 April 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #38 "Anything Goes"

Just loving the new "Critters and Cogs" collection from the very talented Paula over at Pollycraft. There are 12 digital images to choose from and a fab set of greetings stamps which go perfectly with the images (need to get my hands on those lol!). Anyway onto the latest challenge "Anything Goes". Decided to make a set of snap cards for my monkeys using the new releases - really easy - printed out loads of images (in sets of 2 of course lol!) then coloured 2 the same then backed onto a set of playing cards I had lying around. Added an image onto the front of the tin and let the playing commence!! Just remember the Pollycraft Monday challenge is now weekly!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx