Followers

Sunday 17 January 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge Sketch #32

Another really great sketch to work with for this challenge. Unlike a lot of crafters, I don't mind making male cards so I decided that this would be a card suitable for a cool dude! I had inked this stamp up a while ago and hadn't coloured him so this was the perfect opportunity. Thanks for looking!

Image: The Greetings Farm
Sentiment: Autumn Leaves "Talking in Circles (Boy)"
Papers: Basic Grey "Granola"
Card: Craftwork Cards
Everything else from stash

3 comments:

Emma said...

Fantastic cardf Sheena, love the image and fab sentiment.
Hugs Emma x

Paula said...

Fabulous Card Sheena... I love the sentiment!!
xx

Unknown said...

Love it! The image is so cute (but not in a girly way) :-) xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx